Monday 29 September 2008

March of the Honest Man!

I have hundreds of things to post, so much seems to be happening at the moment." NO BAILOUT", "Kevin got robbed", "my trip to Bristol", "The passing of someone cool on a social network", "The The Commandments of Twitter" and "Runcasts". These are all potential topics but instead I have chosen to post another Video. I have a million things to blog and it seems like I havent got the time to digest and submit. 

I have instead decided to post another video clip from You Tube. If you decide to watch this please stick with it, I am not a fan of Di Vitio and I have know Idea who the other guy is but I trusted the source. Watched it and it was awesome...I totally understand exactly its point.I must send  thanks to @frebro, my pal from Twitter.  All I ask is that if anyone does watch this and likes it follow him and and a cool thing would be to tweet the word  "props" to @frebro.  

:)


1 comment:

frebro said...

Haha! Thanks man.