Wednesday 19 November 2008

March of RuncastTV

Just realized that I have been so busy that I haven't ever blogged about RuncastTV.. promise to make a start tomorrow...tonight I want to write a short statement about being on "The Runners Roundtable" again I will do a proper write up tommorow.

First I just want to thank Steve, Toni, Nik and Dan for making me feel very welcome, it was an incredible thrill to be on the show and also thanks to all that took the time to listen and didnt switch off half way.

Thats all I really wanted to say tonight but I would just like to add that I spoke at one stage about the future of RuncastTV and my ideas for an iPhone/mobile phone app. If you heard this then you may be interested in this video and that I have decided that my next challenge is to make this Runner app "fantasy" a reality :-)

This video shows that it can be done and I have already worked out how this app works - if you like games then think First Person Shooter...but replace shooter with GPS enabled Runner. 

 

No comments: